Unlimited relaxation is finally possible again!
After these difficult times, we are happy to finally see you smiling again and welcome you to the Sole Felsen World.
Your health and relaxation are our top priority.
Of course, we continue to look out for each other and implement all recommended protective and hygiene measures, such as. B. disinfecting surfaces and regular airing, conscientiously.
Plan your vacation carefree
We recommend that you take out travel insurance so that you can plan your holiday carefree and flexibly.You can find the Sole Felsen Welt soft cancellation campaign here!
Sole Felsen Welt
Since March 5, our guests no longer need to show anything when entering or checking in, there are no longer any admission requirements.
We look forward to you!
The Sole Felsen World is open again for you as usual!
Sole Felsen bath & sauna:
- Sunday-Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m
- Friday & Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m
- On days before public holidays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m
Sole Felsen Hotel****:
- Conservatory from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m
- Hot meals from 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m
- Hotel bar from 5 p.m. to midnight
Since April 16, 2022, our guests no longer need to wear an FFP2 mask!
We look forward to seeing your smile again!
A free cancellation of your stay without taking out travel insurance is only possible due to a government-ordered closure of our hotel. Otherwise the following applies:
- 1 month to 10 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee,
- 9-4 days before arrival 70% cancellation fee,
- 3-1 day before arrival 90% cancellation fee,
- on the day of arrival and in the event of NO ARRIVAL, 100% cancellation fees apply.
Yes! Our half-hourly guided infusions take place in the brine rock sauna.
The infusions also take place, as usual, with wedels!
Coupons & Promotions
The vouchers are valid for 14 months from the date of issue, after which the vouchers retain their value. If a price increase has taken place after 14 months, the difference must be added to the desired service.
The vouchers do not expire, however, as they always retain their value.
Yes, the voucher retains its value. If a price increase has taken place after the voucher has expired, the difference must be paid.
No, unfortunately this is not possible.